We are excited to welcome full- or part-time Reward Analysts/ Consultants with strong analytical skills to join RHI in the UK, working remotely/ from home but with regular meetings with the senior leadership team in London and the South. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, with a variety of challenging work and opportunities for learning and development.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the data collection and validation of market data surveys. Develop industry knowledge and experience with a view to project manage market data surveys.
- Review and analyse statistical data and develop reports.
- Utilise various custom software programs to process and analyse data as well as generate reports, charts and graphs.
- Seek data trends and insights above the standard requested analyses. Propose enhancements or challenge analyses on any given project.
- Liaise with clients and for clarification and validation.
- Conduct industry research for custom projects.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects including research and analysis of data and preparation of presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Databases, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience and/or a combination of education and experience
- Strong MS Office Suite skills required (XLS, DOC, PPT)
- Experience with visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau) preferred
- Experience with compilation and analysis of statistics
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion, sound judgment
- Ability to think curiously and critically in ambiguous and complex situations
- Prepared to challenge approaches and offer enhanced solutions
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business-standard written and spoken English. Spanish or other European language preferred
- Quick learner/ self-motivated/ Highly organised
RHI offers a competitive package and a role tailored to suit exceptional candidates, with the opportunity to work across a breadth of functions and for robust professional growth. To join RHI, interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume/ CV in confidence to: [email protected]
We aim to hire the most qualified individual for all positions posted. Our employees are chosen on the basis of their skills, abilities, education, experience, competencies and career potential. All applications are treated as strictly confidential. We thank all those for applying, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.