“Robust and accurate market data reporting is more important now than ever. As the industry rebuilds and moves towards recovery from the pandemic, structures have been made leaner, pay has been adjusted and allowances changed. How will you use data to ensure that you are attracting the right talent in the market, whilst also controlling your costs?”
The Caribbean and Latin American Hotel Industry Compensation Survey (HICS CALA) has partnered with RHI to conduct the most comprehensive hospitality reward survey in the CALA market.
The property benchmarking survey includes over 250 hotels across 15 countries and continues to grow in response to the significant changes in the labour market and the industry overall.
This annual survey contains the market insights you need to develop industry-competitive reward structures, policies and practices and includes hourly and annual pay data as well as allowances, benefits, incentives and bonuses, perquisites, pensions and working hours.
Membership in HICS CALA provides access to:
- Property data for 175 benchmark jobs across 11 departments
- Corporate/Regional Roles Survey for above-property roles in specific CALA markets
- Pan-Region Surveys – cross-country comparisons of senior property-based employees
- Salary Increase Survey – 3 per year
- Hot Topic Research Surveys – 3 per year
- HICS CALA online networking platform
- Participation in the Annual Conference
Contact us for more information and to become a member of HICS CALA.