“Robust and accurate market data reporting is more important now than ever. As the industry rebuilds and moves towards recovery from the pandemic, structures have been made leaner, pay has been adjusted and allowances changed. How will you use data to ensure that you are attracting the right talent in the market, whilst also controlling your costs?”
The Europe, Middle East and Africa Hotel Industry Rewards Group (HIRG EMEA) has partnered with RHI to conduct the most comprehensive hospitality reward survey in the EMEA market.
The property benchmarking survey includes over 2,600 hotels across 48 countries and continues to grow in response to the significant changes in the labour market and the industry overall.
This annual survey contains the market insights you need to develop industry-competitive reward structures, policies and practices and includes hourly and annual pay data as well as allowances, benefits, incentives and bonuses, perquisites, pensions and working hours.
Membership in HIRG EMEA provides access to:
- Property data for 170 benchmark jobs across 11 departments
- Corporate/Regional Roles Survey for above-property roles in both Europe and the UAE
- GCC Allowances and Benefits Survey
- Pan-Region Surveys – cross-country comparisons of senior property-based employees
- Salary Increase Survey – 3 per year
- Hot Topic Research Surveys – 3 per year
- HIRG EMEA online networking platform
- Participation in the Annual Conference
Contact us for more information and to become a member of HIRG EMEA.