“Robust and accurate market data is vital for growth. How will you use data to attract and retain talent, whilst also controlling your costs?”
The Europe, Middle East and Africa Hotel Industry Rewards Group (HIRG EMEA) has partnered with RHI to conduct the most comprehensive hospitality reward survey in the EMEA market.
The property benchmarking survey includes nearly 3,000 hotels across 50 countries and continues to grow in response to the changes in the labour market and the industry overall.
This annual survey contains the market insights you need to develop industry-competitive reward structures, policies and practices and includes hourly and annual pay data as well as allowances, benefits, incentives and bonuses, perquisites, pensions and working hours.
Membership in HIRG EMEA provides access to:
- Property data for 186 benchmark jobs across 12 departments
- Corporate/Regional Roles Survey for above-property roles
- Allowances and Benefits Survey for corporate and property
- Global Hotel Incentive Policy Survey
- Salary Increase Survey – 3 per year
- Hot Topic Research Surveys – 3 per year
- Participation in the Annual Conference
Contact us for more information and to become a member of HIRG EMEA.