We are seeking Senior/ Reward Analysts with strong analytical and project management skills to join RHI in the UK, working remotely but with occasional on-site meetings. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, with a variety of challenging work and opportunities for learning and development.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage smaller reward projects or aspects of larger human capital projects, working with the Project Lead to ensure quality assurance of client deliverables.
- Support the data collection and validation of market data surveys. Develop industry knowledge and experience with a view to project manage market data surveys.
- Work directly with clients and consultants for project management and validation of data.
- Review and analyse statistical data and develop reports. Utilise various custom software programs to process and analyse data as well as generate reports, charts and graphs.
- Seek data trends and insights above the standard requested analyses. Propose enhancements or challenge analyses on any given project.
- Conduct industry research for custom projects. Participate in ad-hoc projects including research and analysis of data and preparation of presentations.
- 1 to 5 years of related experience and/or a combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Databases, Human Resources, or a related field
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (XLS, DOC, PPT)
- Business-standard written and spoken English
- Experience with visualisation tools preferred (Power BI, Tableau)
- Strong in compilation and analysis of statistics
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to think curiously and critically in ambiguous and complex situations
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion, sound judgment
- Quick learner
- Highly self-motivated
RHI offers a competitive package and a role tailored to suit exceptional candidates, with the opportunity to work across a breadth of functions and for robust professional growth. To join RHI, interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume/ CV in confidence to: [email protected]
We aim to hire the most qualified individual for all positions posted. Our employees are chosen on the basis of their skills, abilities, education, experience, competencies and career potential. All applications are treated as strictly confidential. We thank all those for applying, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.